Apply for a Scholarship
Award amount: Up to $1,000 per recipient
Application is open to high school graduating seniors or currently enrolled college students of the Chester Housing Authority's Public Housing or Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP)
A resident of the Chester Housing Authority
Attending a fully accredited College or University
Application and Award Procedure:
- Complete a scholarship application
- Submit a most recent Report Card (for high school students) or current roster or transcripts
- The student must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- College Acceptance Letter (for high school students)
- Submit a 300-500 word typed essay (no more than two pages) written by the applicant, titled: "How a college education will change my life."
- Application and essay must be submitted by deadline Monday, March 1, 2021.
Payment of Scholarship:
- The scholarship recipient will be notified via email by April 2, 2021.
- The scholarship check will be made payable to the college in which the student has been enrolled.
DEADLINE: Application MUST be received NO LATER than Monday, March 1st 4 PM
3 Ways to submit your application
Complete and submit online on the CHA website scholarship page
Hand deliver: to 1111 Avenue of the States Chester, PA 19013
Email to email@example.com.